£25,000 - £35,000 + Generous package
We are currently looking for an experienced CAD/ Architectural Technician to join our growing team of dedicated professionals, reporting to the Senior CAD Manager.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about producing quality work. Working from our purpose-built state of the art office just outside of Bath, we have unrivalled facilities including onsite parking, gym including changing and shower facilities and only a short walk into the centre of town.
Skills and abilities include:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of current building regulations.
- Knowledge of NHBC/LABC standards
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Duties will include:
- Producing detailed drawings for construction issue.
- Producing building regulation packs, submission and monitoring.
- Producing concept development drawings and following this through to planning submission.
- Conversion of external architect’s drawings to our CAD standards, to ensure our specific details are consistent and certain information is included.
- Liaising with external consultants.
- Liaising with civil and structural engineers.
- Amending and updating drawings to as built issue.
- Producing and maintaining a drawing register of all drawings produced.
- Production of marketing plans.
- Production of floor area summary spreadsheets, to be used for sales specifications.
- Production of door and window schedules into MS Excel from drawings.