Cable Assembly Technicians - x2 Required!
£9.75 Per Hour
Our client is an electronic manufacturer, building bespoke electrical panels, cables and PCBs to customer specifications.
Due to growth, they are recruiting two new Cable Assemblers to join their team!
Cable Assembly Technician Duties:
- Assembly of cables to customer specifications / drawings whilst maintaining a high level of quality and building efficiently
- Assembly of units to the required customer build standard
- Working in an efficient manner
Cable Assembly Technician Skills Required:
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings / schematics
- Experienced in soldering and crimping
- Willingness to learn new jobs
- Ability to use measuring tools
- Good team building skills
Cable Assembly Technician Areas of Focus:
- Cable assembly with a variety of D connectors, solder connectors, crimped connectors
This is a full-time position. Monday to Friday hours.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.