£24,000 Per Annum
We are recruiting a Cable Assembler, for our long-standing client based in Witney. The company has seen growth of over 75% in the last year!
Cable Assembler Role and Responsibilities:
- Electro/mechanical assembly and test of electronic sensors
- Soldering of surface mount and conventional components
- Other duties as required by a Manager or Director of the Company
Cable Assembler Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Manual dexterity
- Be a team player
- Be reliable, enthusiastic and methodical
Cable Assembler Advantageous Skills and Experience:
- Experience of electro/mechanical assembly
- Good soldering skills
- Formal qualification in electronics
- Understanding of ISO processes relevant to the manufacture of electronic equipment
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.