£12.00 - £13.00 per Hour
Our client based in Swindon are currently seeking Bench Joiners to join our busy team on a short-term contract.
Bench Joiner Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cutting wood and timber to required lengths
- Assembly wooden structures
- Read from engineering drawings
- Work to specifications
- Using power tools
- No site or machining work
- Work from your own initiative or as part of a team
- Final finishing of shop fittings & counters, solid surface work, laminating
Bench Joiner Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a joinery manufacturing environment
- Hold relevant qualifications within Joinery
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a keen eye for detail with excellent communication skills and must be able to work to deadlines
Bench Joiner Working Hours:
- Monday - Friday, 8.00am – 4.30pm, 37.5 hrs a week
- Overtime available
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you .