Auto Electrical Field Service Engineer
Field-Based Role - Ideal locations Wilts/Ox/Berks/Bucks
£27,000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Auto Electrician / Field Service Engineer, looking to work in a fast-growing, nationwide service and support focused company? Would you like a varied role with exciting products that make a real difference, whilst providing you with the real opportunity to progress?
Here are the benefits of the role:
- Company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone
- 24 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Participation in Profit Reward Scheme
- Training, development and support
- Workplace Pension
Our client have an excellent opportunity for an Auto Electrical Field Service Engineer to join their talented team, working from home with national travel on a weekly basis visiting clients' operations with visits where required to the North West Headquarters. In return, the successful candidate will receive a highly-competitive salary, profit share scheme, flexible working, paid breaks, pension, fully expensed vehicle and much more.
Auto Electrical Field Service Engineer Opportunity:
In the role of Field Service Engineer you’ll support customers by installing commercial vehicle safety and security equipment whilst undertaking service call out repairs to previously installed systems. In addition, the successful candidate will be afforded the opportunity to progress to other roles, in line with the company's growth.
Our client provide best-in-class customer service with a support before sales company ethos. In addition to completing installations, working along national sub-contractors, the chosen candidate will conduct installation/engineer audits and onsite system installation training.
This Field Service Engineer role would ideally suit an individual from a similar field-based role, where you’re entrusted to effectively manage your own time with minimal supervision, whilst working with blue chip clients and the latest safety and security systems.
Auto Electrical Field Service Engineer Role:
- Install, configure, service, repair and upgrade vehicle CCTV/digital recording systems
- Troubleshoot faults through a good knowledge of commercial vehicle wiring and connections
- Undertake field trial, demonstrations and training
- Ensure products are fully operational before leaving the site
- Train and audit network of sub-contractors to ensure high standards
- Train clients in the correct operation of installed systems
- Maintain an inventory of system spares to ensure 1st visit fix for call outs
- Extensive UK travel and overnight stays
Skills & Experience:
- Full UK driving licence
- Auto electrical knowledge and experience working on commercial vehicles
- Computer literacy, communication protocols and IT support tools
- Logical approach to installing and fault-finding technical products
- Self-motivated with the drive to provide first-class customer service
- A background or commitment to working in a field-based customer support role
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.