Vehicle Auto Electrician and CCTV Engineer
£25,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Our client are continuously looking to recruit experienced Engineers, due to success and growth!
Vehicle Auto Electrician and CCTV Engineer Role:
- Installation, service and maintenance of vehicle CCTV, blind spot detection systems, vehicle lights, beacons and vehicle safety systems into various types of commercial vehicles
- The work will mainly be in your region, but there will sometimes be a requirement to travel further afield and occasional overnight stays
- Overtime available
- Emergency call-out on rota basis, one weekend in four
The Successful Vehicle Auto Electrician and CCTV Engineer:
- Experience with automotive electrical systems
- Experience of electrical automotive testing / installation equipment
- NVQ / City & Guilds qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience of working on commercial vehicles
The successful candidate will be supporting and liaising with various departments, including sales, operations and delivery. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled engineer to continue to develop in their career! As the business grows, there may be opportunities for progression into management roles.
Benefits include a company car, company pension and overtime. The standard hours will be 8 hour shifts, Monday to Friday.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.