£22,000 - £26,000
Our client is a well-respected engineering firm in Essex. They are a growing company, and it is an exciting time to join!
Assembly Technician roles and responsibilities:
- Adhere to quality control processes and procedures to ensure that products meet the company's quality standards
- Follow all safety protocols and guidelines to maintain a safe working environment and minimize the risk of accidents or injuries
- Perform precise and efficient assembly of company products according to procedures and guidelines
- Assist in managing inventory levels by tracking component usage and reporting shortages or discrepancies to the appropriate personnel
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineers and production personnel, to address any technical or design-related issues and provide feedback for continuous improvement
- Conduct functional tests and quality checks on assembled products to ensure they meet specified standards
- Identify and resolve any assembly or product-related issues by conducting thorough troubleshooting and repairs
Assembly Technician ideal candidate will:
- Knowledge of electrical assembly
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to ensure efficient and accurate assembly
- Worked with various components
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.