£23,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
We are recruiting an Assembly Technician for a growing team! This is a fantastic opportunity with progression available. All tools, equipment and training will be provided!
Assembly Technician Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help to maintain and manage stock levels
- Signing and checking deliveries; ensuring orders are dispatched
- Responsible for mechanical and electrical assembly
- Refer to Bill of Materials to identify and pick sub-components for assembly
- With close reference to detailed assembly specifications and according to our house process
- Working with delicate materials and expensive finishes
- Identify and resolve any issues that arise, communicate ideas for process or design improvements
- Carry out testing of work to check specifications are met
- Responsible for picking, preparation and packing of batches of components going for outworking
- Involvement in goods in process, checking quality of stock items arriving
- Responsible for rolling stock take process and stock labelling
- Responsible for rework and rectification of any items in quarantine, minimizing, number of items held within quarantine at any time
- Responsible for maintenance of tools and equipment
- Responsible for workshop housekeeping, ensuring everything is clean and tidy and in its place
- Get involved with projects such as product development and preparing for exhibitions.
- Drive the company van for client and supplier deliveries as needed
- Help with any other aspects of the day-to-day running of the business
The Ideal Assembly Technician Will:
- Experience of detailed hand-working e.g., electric wiring, jewelry making, furniture restoration etc.
- Have great attention to and eye for detail
- Enjoy working with processes and procedures
Working Hours + Benefits:
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 – 17:00 (37.5 hour week)
- 25 days’ holiday
- Free parking
- Progression opportunities
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.