£22,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
Our client, is looking for an assembly technician to join their busy and growing team!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assembly of cables and box build assemblies to customer specifications / drawings whilst maintaining a high level of quality and building efficiently
- Assembly of units to the required customer build standard
- Working in an efficient manner
The Ideal Assembly Technician Will:
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings / schematics
- Experienced in soldering and crimping
- Knowledge of relevant IPC standards are desirable but not essential
- Willingness to learn new jobs
- Ability to use measuring tools
- Good team building skills
- Loyalty reward pay scheme based on Length of Service with the company
- Company Pension Scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme option
- Free parking
- Central location with good transport links
- Modern Light Environment
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.