£38,000 - £42,000 Per Annum
Our client is a growing specialist engineering business that supports a range of markets including Formula 1, Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Pumps and Chemical processing.
Applications Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical guidance to highly technical external customers, visiting customer sites
- Support the Sales team on technical enquires, liaising with them, customers and suppliers
- Generates and approves sealing design proposals utilizing our extensive design and material expertise to ensure the best application solution for our customer
- Design of products for customers using SolidWorks (CAD)
- Knowledge and experience of Quality Systems, familiarity with the Quality Procedures of ISO9010:2015, PPAP, First Article Inspection, Non-Conformances, Quality Audits etc.
- Support with Goods Inwards Inspection of manufactured parts to ensure conformity
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure quality of product
The ideal Applications Engineer will:
- Strong understanding of Seals, O-Rings, Bearings in thermoplastic and elastomeric materials is a benefit
- General understanding of applications in Hydraulics, Pumps, Valves, Compressors is a benefit
- Worked within/ comfortable with having direct contact with customers
- Knowledge of manufacturing and processes in relevant industries
- IT usage of ERP & CAD systems, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- A qualification in a Mechanical/ Engineering discipline
Working Hours + Benefits:
- Monday – Thursday: 08:30 – 17:00
- Friday: 08:30 – 16:00
- 25 days holiday increasing with length of service
- Company Bonus
- Medical (BUPA) and Dental
- Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work Scheme
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you