Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Benefits include overtime, van, fuel card. Callout rota after 6 months then it will be a 1 in 12 callout rota.
Our client provide complete temperature control solutions, services and maintenance to customers in the East Anglia region and across the UK.
As an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer, you will be responsible for travelling extensively around the region and occasionally nationally, visiting client sites to install, service and maintain air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Installation, Service and Maintenance of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems
- Participate in ‘On-Call’ system to provide customers with 24-hour breakdown cover 1 in 12
- Encourage and assist in the development of trainees and junior engineers
- Complete company documents i.e. job cards, time sheets and maintenance reports
- Provide feedback to company management
- Provide a high standard of work
The Ideal Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration systems
- City & Guilds or equivalent in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- City & Guilds 2079 Refrigerant Handling Certificate
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- A good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Able to work and support team as well as independently
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.