£10.00 Per Hour
Our well-established client is looking to recruit a Administrator to join their team based in Fairford.
Administrator Role and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with stock and sales queries from our customers. Arranging collections and returns to fix errors with orders
- Chasing orders with suppliers
- Manually inputting customer orders
- Answer telephone calls in a timely manner, dealing with enquiries and forwarding calls as applicable
- Supporting the warehouse later in the day to ensure all orders are dispatched before the end of the day
- Support with any other ad hoc duties as required
Administrator Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Polite and professional at all times
- Confident with an ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive, highly organised and efficient
- Proficient in IT, specifically, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed and friendly environment
- Contributory pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- On-site parking
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 18:00
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.