Multiskilled Maintenance Technician
£40,000 Per Annum
Our client, is an industry leader. They are recruiting for an Multiskilled Maintenance Technician to work on their large treatment equipment and mobile units. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ever busy and growing team!
Multiskilled Maintenance Technician Roles and Responsibilities:
- On-going maintenance of water treatment plant
- Fault finding, installing and maintaining instrumentation (pressure, temperature, flow and level) through planned, preventative and reactive maintenance
- Instrument Calibrations/ Validation and loop checking of instruments relating to the sites control systems
- Test electrical circuits and panels, to ensure systems are safe and compliant with regulations
- Co-ordinating the maintenance team, lead Maintenance Projects and drive the completion of scheduled projects
- Welding and fabrication of plastic parts, pipes and other equipment
- Fulfilment of facility maintenance tasks as well as working on customers equipment
- Participate in LEAN/ KAIZEN activities
- Maintaining the integrity of work rules and processes, create and use Safety Risk Assessments and comply with these requirements
- Uphold the companies high Environmental, Health and Safety standards and suggest possible improvements
- Conduct regular 5S/ housekeeping activities on the site
The ideal Maintenance Technician will:
- Be comfortable working with electrics and large amounts of water
- Be comfortable working at height and in confined spaces (training provided)
- All NVQs/ City & Guilds in Electrical installation/ testing/ electrical units etc.
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Welding and fabrication experience
- Experience in industrial electrical works
- Previously worked in Industrial area, assembly or other operational role
- Proven record of EHS and Quality awareness
- Experience in the Water treatment industry is an advantage
- Experience with welding/ Fabricating on PVC and stainless-steel pipework, valves and fittings
- Be willing to participate in continuous training and team meetings
- Have the ability to work within a team of qualified fitters, fabricators/welders and electricians
Working Hours + Benefits:
- Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 17:00
- Overtime and call out payments
- Holiday allowance of 25 days + Bank Holidays (with an option to buy or sell days)
- Private Healthcare + Dental Plans
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity care
- Health and Welfare Benefits
- Support for care
- Matched pension contribution
- Life insurance
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you